Friday, July 13, 2012

Welcome to my blog

Today I decided to start my first blog. I've never blogged before, but I have been surfing the net today looking for tons of ideas for my new classroom.

My name is Elissa and I am moving from an Elementary 4-6 classroom to a High School Math classroom. I teach SDC: M/M (Mild/Moderate) which includes children with many different disability levels.

For the past few weeks, I have been buying TE's for myself on Amazon (my district doesn't have any extras for our brand new school right now) and researching high school SDC math. I've also cleaned up our SDC IEP files to make them all brand spanking new! Today I decided to research different interactive math notebooks.

Over the next few weeks before school starts, I plan on creating things and posting them up on here to share ideas.

Thank you so much for viewing my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment